- This event has passed.
Neil Scarth Presentation – Exclusive to Euro IRP Members
June 25, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
EURO IRP SPECIAL WEBINAR PRESENTATION BY NEIL SCARTH
RESEARCH SPEND AND TRANSATLANTIC REGULATORY DIVERGENCE – WHAT HAPPENS NEXT?
We are very pleased to welcome Neil Scarth to talk to our members, via our first Euro IRP Webinar, about his latest research spending database findings and the implications of both the COVID-19 crisis and regulatory divergence on the global research market and for IRPs in particular.
Neil Scarth is the founding partner of Frost Consulting and a leading authority on the global investment research procurement value chain. Neil’s reputation is well known within the investment research community and we are sure all members will value this opportunity to share his unique insights.
Our Webinar will be hosted by Chris Deavin, Chair, and start at 4pm (London) and last for approx 45 mins, including a Q&A session following the main presentation.
- Research Spending database Results
- Frost EvercoreISI Trans-Atlantic Research Spending/Performance Report
- Impact of COVID-19 on research budgets going forward
- Transatlantic Regulatory Considerations – US/UK/EU
- Implications of Regulatory Divergence
- What IRPs Can Do?
– Resource Allocation
– Further Advocacy – in conjunction with other industry participants/regulators/ governments?
– ESG – A Green Way Forward?