How to Join
Independent Research Providers interested in joining the European Association of Independent Research Providers (Euro IRP) can fill in our on line member application form.
Euro IRP exists to represent the interests of the European Independent investment research industry. Most of its members specialise in providing investment research to the fund management industry, but it is open to firms who currently provide investment research into other markets but who are interested in developing a fund management client base.
A Certified Provider Member must attest that they do not derive their revenue primarily from investment banking, underwriting or corporate broking, proprietary trading or market making, management consultancy services for clients other than investors, or from companies that have commissioned research about themselves.
Prospective members are asked to attest that the:
- Applicant is not in the business of providing investment banking services or management consulting services to publicly-traded companies
- Applicant is not affiliated with, or a subsidiary of, any entity that provides investment banking services or management consulting services to publicly- traded companies
- Applicant’s primary revenue source is not from companies who have commissioned research about themselves
- Applicant is in good standing with all relevant regulatory authorities
- Applicant is not operating an Expert Network Business
Member Applications are reviewed by the Board of Directors for consideration in accordance with the conditions of the membership application form.