THE EUROPEAN ASSOCIATION OF INDEPENDENT RESEARCH PROVIDERS LIMITED (Euro IRP) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us.
For the purpose of the General Data Protection Regulation 2018 (the Act), the data controller is The European Association of Independent Research Providers Limited of 61 Ross Way, London, SE9 6RJ, UK.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you have already given us as a certified member of Euro IRP.
- Information you have provided by filling in an application form when applying for membership via www.euroirp.com (our website) or contacting us by email about membership.
- Information you have provided when you complete surveys and questionnaires that are used for Euro IRP member analysis, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Information you have provided to complete your Euro IRP member listings on our website and Member Directory.
- If you contact us, we may also keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our website including, but not limited to, traffic data, and other communication data and the resources that you access.
We use reasonable measures to safeguard the confidentiality of your personal identifiable information. However, you agree and acknowledge that “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To provide you with membership information, industry news, membership benefits, and products and services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from your Euro IRP membership entered into by you.
- To allow you to fully participate in Euro IRP membership when you choose to do so.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information, as per your membership listings, to any fellow certified member of Euro IRP.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- If you have chosen to attend Euro IRP member events at which third parties are present.
Your Rights and Access to Information
Subject to certain limitations on certain rights, you have the following rights in relation to your personal data, which you can exercise by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org, or in writing to: The European Association of Independent Research Providers Limited, c/o 61 Ross Way, London, SE9 6RJ, UK.
- To request access to your information and information related to our use and processing of your information.
- Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.
- To request the correction of your personal date; or
- Request the erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten) providing there is no overriding legitimate grounds
- To request that we restrict our use of your personal data.
- To receive information which you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format (e.g. a CSV file) and the right to have that information transferred to another data controller.
- To object to the processing of your information for certain purposes; and
- To withdraw your consent to our use of your information at any time where we rely on your consent to use or process that information. Please note that if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of our use and processing of your information on the basis of your consent before the point in time when you withdraw your consent.
The controller will provide information on action taken on request to the data subject without undue delay and in any event within one month of receipt of the request.
In accordance with Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation (2018), you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO).
Our website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Euro IRP does not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use of, data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of Euro IRP website or Member Directory.
Euro IRP does not guarantee that access to and use of Euro IRP websites will be uninterrupted or error-free.